Saturday, April 11, 2009

My happy day !!! Very happy most happy si beh happy day !!

11 april...
Me , Jia ying , lon , suai , turtle , huai xuan , dolly , justin , justin's girl , dolly friend go enter K sing...
They wan give me a surprise...
But hor...
Before that i already know wat they wan to give me...
So...
Hahaha....
Become i give back them surprise i think...
Dear !!!
I tell u hor...
This day is i most happy de i tell u...
Because have u make this party for me and u can go out wif me...
We still sing together...
Hiak hiak hiak...
But u so bad ler...
Sit till so far...
T.T
And justin...
I hoot u nerh i tell u...(No la,,,JK)
Why buy Bra for me o...
I need meh??
Hahaha
Buy for suai la ok??
Lon say de...
lol
But also thx ur cake and bra...
=D
That bra i give to turtle ler...
She said she need that...
Hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home