Monday, March 23, 2009

march 23

Hahaha...
Today so happy...
Cos go Lodge...
Find ying...
Lon , Suai and Derrick go wif me...
=D
When inside ying class...
We few ppl play at her class...
And ying and that turtle play the baby lotion again...
Eww
Dear dear...
Like seh kia o...
=p
Keep kacau me nerh...
Get the lotion to kacau me....
Make me face many lotion nia...
Ask her come help me clean it she also don wan...
BAD BAD ying nerh... =p
AND MOST HAPPY IS ......................
That turtle push ying to me here....
Hahahahaha
Sei ying say she beh song i don wan hug her bah...
=D
Omg !!!
LIM JIA YING !!!
See next time i sure hug u wont let u go de liao....
Hahahahahahahahaha
LIM JIA YING I LOVE U !!!
MuacksSss


*Cos we haven take new any new photo... So still using the old one... =D *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home