Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 18 .(8.30 P.M ).. First day go SLaP...

When we go up slap jamming room...
But got other band...
Dono wat name...
But i know the vocal and drummer...
Name vincent and gary...
Haha
First day learn on there...
Feel good and happy...
Cos got many ppl...
And
JAJA also go bah....
Her bro also there...
That leslie take my drum stick...
Then he take his drum stick for me and say...
Leslie : Try take mine drum stick...
*I take*
Leslie : Any different??
ME : Ya... Urs heavy then mine...
Leslie : How much u buy??
Me : Rm20 lor...
Leslie : Walao... so expensive !! Mine only Rm 17 then got liao lor...
Me : Walao...
Haiz...
Bo pian liao lor...
Then jus keep it...
If not wan i go find back the suck blood teacher??
Jus ask leslie help me find the drum stick nia lor...
Today he teach us so many thing...
My drum how to step the padel...
That suck blood teacher no TEACH lor !!!
But now come here leslie teach me ler...
Hehe
Not bad this leslie * teacher * ...
=D
He ask we play 晴天-Jay but my drum damn noob...
Still cant play...
T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home