Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wat i do today...

When morning 6.25a.m Douglas call me...
Douglas : Halo !! Still sleeping ??
Me : Yes.. Wat happen??
Douglas : Wat time u go school later??
Me : 9o'clock i go wif lon them ler...
Douglas : so late?? Come out now... I jus sent my bro to school... Alone ler... Come out wif me...
I take my phone to see wat the time now... Then i reply : Walao !! so early meh ?? Oh yah... ur brother wan go school hor... Ok lor come find me lor...
Douglas : Wait me o !!!
Me : Ok i will...
Then i still continue sleep few more minutes Cos i know he that ppl...
Sure wont come so early de...
Then i go out living room saw my mum watching news paper...
Then she ask me why so early wake up..
I say douglas wan come fetch me to school play ball...
I wait wait wait and wait that douglas really late till so late !!
Then i tell my mum...
I go bath o..
Later douglas come open the door let him come inside wait...
When im bathing...
That stupid douglas really reach my house... * people no bath he no come dono is wan see i bath onot... lol *
Then i fast fast go out get ready...
When we go school he say wan go eat breakfast... But no ppl wan go wif him...
Only we two...
So we didnt go eat ler jus go school play ball...
Play play play play play...
Here walk there talk then finally go eat ler...
I think that douglas sure very happy...
When im eating that Derrick call me
Derrick : Harlo cai... Whr are u guys now ??
Me : I at jublee canteen there eating... I didnt wif lon them... Omg !!! U find them...
Derrick : Ok...
So fast hang up the phone... this ppl really is kiam siap...Hahahaha *JKJK*
Then we go back school douglas ask me to second floor...
I go find my that Golila teacher...
But cant see her... WTF HER SIZE SO BIG STILL CANT SEE HER !!!
Hahahaha
Then finally saw she walk to upstair dono from whr...
Then douglas go ask her give out Li Xiao Zhen Shu...
But she wan we pay RM23 for the school fee las year...
Hahaha
We didnt pay...
But this time wan pay if not cant get anythings...
So i go pay lor...
Then teacher ask me sign after pay...
And say congratulation !!
Huh ??
Ur Maths get 7D
LOL !! But the most important is BM and BI !!!
i not dare to see it...
Then i ask my teacher : CIKGU !! BM DENGAN BI PASS KAH ??
Teacher say YA !!! SANGAT HEBAT KAMU !!!
WOW !!!
I so happy when that time !!
Omg omg !!! i pass ler !!
Then i keep walk here walk there...
Then i got a rubbish friend go get result i saw his result is 6 9G !!!
HAHAHAHA
6D also no pretty till like that lor...
Hahahaha
I tell my other friend he kena 6D
Hahahaha
Then my school de pig friend dog friend ask me stay at school cos later got training for basketball... I wan leave but i cant...
Cos who call me wan go be kepo before that...
Hahahaha
Then wait till dono wat time they call me say waiting at basketball court...
Then i walk to basketball court lor...
Who's know !!!
Whr got ppl ??
=.=''
And i keep JERIT JERIT !!!
My Hou Long no sound liao !!!
That wayne still come kek me...
Idiot him...
After play ball then i back home ler lor...
Online msn...
Reply friendster comment , watch movie , eat butter bun and ang dao peng !!!
=D
I saw my dear got on9...
I shock tiok...
Though is hacker or wat...
Hahahaha
But that is i duo xin de...
Then we chat till she say wan go sc lap then we end chat ler...
I go sleep awhile then 3.55 i go take car car de key go lodge school...
On the way to lodge school i so happy !!
Haha
Cos wan see my pig ler!!!
=D
I am wan go get the movie ticket from turtle de...
When i go to there i wait the pig come out...
But why no ppl come de ??
finally !!!
I saw a ppl i know !!!
That is JUSTIN !!!
Hahaha
He say my jia ying inside class...
Then i follow him walk to his class...
Walk pass by many class...
Omg !!
So pretty !!!
Lodge jiu shi lodge...
Table also big then SMK Ahemahem!!
Hahaha
Then that turtle say her ticket she wan go de...
Cos wan go wif a girl dono wat name..
That justin keep ask she give me bah...
Lucky no give me...
Cos i didnt go and i though is start on 9PM
But when i finish basketball that turtle call me ask whr is me now...
The jia ying tell me she play the lotion when studying...
Then still let teacher rampas gok...
Alamak her...
This pig also quite like monkey de lor...
So naughty...
I this master wan catch it properly liao...
lol
Then few more min lon come lodge also...
Then the turtle and jia ying play the lotion again !!!
Omg !!!
My dear also kacau me...
Hahahaha
So dare lor her...
Wont scare i don wan feed her eat lor...
Kacau me this good master...
=D
Then not long ago we wan back ler..
Cos 5o'clock i wan go train liao lor !!!
Sienz...
Cant see my dear liao lor...
Today so happy saw bird , lanzi and kiat at basketball court...
And bird 2moro also will go again...
Good him...
But he go there is wan train wif me de...
But hor but hor !!
He no train lor !!!
Only me...
Train train train...
Tired but i wont hate...
Cos i wan be strong...
Don wan be a fat boy...
lol
When 7o'clock we all back ler...
Then i back home i on my com...
Give maple for kiat and msn chat wif my dear dear Ying... =D
I oi her...
That kiat ask me why u use oi de??
Then he saw ying wei me...
Hahahaha
Then he ask again..
Why she wei u de ??
Funny la him...
Then then then...
She off9 ler...
Now sms-ing wif me liao...
Hehehehe
==The end==

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home